This food looks really simple but is super tasty it will blow your mind. The recipe is indeed simple and in less than 20 minutes you’ll be be helping yourself to a healthy and filling meal. I boiled half a packet of spaghetti and used 4 squeezed limes and the rest was according to the ingredients. If you are doing a larger portion then you can double or estimate how much to add to your liking.
#Munch Tip:Store fresh basil in a tight lid container or in a plastic bag tightly because it has quite a strong scent
- Boil: pasta
- As Pasta boils, make the sauce.
- Chop up: avocado and put in blender.
- Add: leaves of basil, lemon juice, 3cloves of garlic (chopped).
- Blend: mixture as you add in olive oil.
- Add: Salt and black pepper to taste.
- Mix: pasta with sauce.
- Add: cherry tomatoes or sliced tomatoes to mix and serve!